Each week, I carefully choose a tweeter who I like and who I think you might like to follow.
By now, most people know that I’m engaged. My fiancée is an accomplished travel writer and and blogger (you can check out her blog at trendytravelista.com) and the moment I began featuring the best travel tweeters on the web, I wanted to highlight her. But to be honest, she didn’t deserve it because she didn’t tweet often enough and when she did it wasn’t doing much for me. But she’s had a complete turnaround these past few weeks and that’s without any prodding from me.
Natalie is now posting interesting travel stories and taking some amazing photos with her iPhone. Check out this photo she took the other day on her flight to L.A. If you want to get a closer look into Natalie’s life and get inspired to travel, then give her a follow. She’s my favorite person on earth.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.