Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card
We may receive compensation from our advertising partners for links on the blog. Here’s our full Advertiser Policy.
- Limited Time Offer*: Earn up to 100,000 bonus miles. Earn 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases on your new Card in the first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 20,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. *Offer expires 4/1/20
- Earn 3 Miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta and on every eligible dollar spent on purchases made directly with hotels.
- Status-like benefits: First Check Bag Free on Delta flights + Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding
- Earn 1.5 miles per dollar on single eligible purchases of $5,000 or more (that’s an extra half point per dollar), up to 50,000 additional miles per year. 1 Mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
- Get closer to status with Status Boost™. Spend $25,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year and earn 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs); spend a total of $50,000 in eligible purchases on the Card in a calendar year and earn an additional 10,000 MQMs. MQMs are used to determine Medallion Status and are different from the miles you earn toward flights.
- Terms and limitations apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Intro APR for PurchasesN/A
Intro APR for Balance TransfersN/A
Regular APR15.74% - 24.74% Variable
Introductory Rate OfferN/A
Regular APR for Purchases15.74% - 24.74% Variable
Credit NeededExcellent Credit
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.