U.S. Travel Association’s popular Daily Getaways program is back for 2022 and there are hundreds of deals available for folks looking to save money on travel. There’s something for everyone from loyalty points and Vegas getaways to rental car and Universal Orlando theme park admission discounts.
There are a limited number of offers, which are available each weekday at 1pm ET from now through August 12. Here’s their calendar so you can set a reminder for the deal you want to jump on. For example, next Wednesday (July 25), they have a $250 Marriott Bonvoy eGiftCard available for $200, which is a pretty good deal.
Another solid deal is that World of Hyatt is selling points for significantly lower than you can find other places. For example, for $660 you can get 50,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points or for $960, you can get 80,000 points.
There are also overnight escapes with hotel packages which include discounted stays, park tickets and electronic gift cards from Accor Hotels, Marriott International, Universal Orlando Resort and The Venetian Resort Las Vegas in U.S. destinations such as Los Angeles, Chicago, Seattle, New York, Orlando and more.
It’s definitely worth checking out U.S. Travel Association’s Daily Getaways to see what they have to offer and to set an alert for anything you’re interested in. But do your research to figure out which deals are really worth it.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.