If you’re traveling for pleasure or business, you’ll want to have the ZenBeam E1 in your carry-on/backpack/briefcase. That’s because no matter where you go—as long as you have a wall—with the ZenBeam E1 you can watch your favorite TV shows, films, workout videos, home movies, video games, and even PowerPoints. The projection ranges from 15″ up to 120″! This could be the ultimate travel gift.
The ZenBeam E1 can display content from mobile devices, computer sticks, media streamers, PCs, and gaming consoles via HDMI/MHL. It has a built-in speaker with professional grade audio by ASUSSonicMaster Audio Technology. There’s a built-in 6000mAh rechargeable battery that delivers up to five hours of projection time, and it even doubles as a power bank for your mobile devices.
It’s ultra-compact, too, at 3.2″ x 1.1″ x 4.3″ and just 0.67 lbs. It’s so small that it can fit in your back pocket (no wonder it’s won all kinds of design awards). It’s currently available for $269 from B&H photo or $328 from Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.