If you’re traveling for pleasure or business, you’ll want to have the ZenBeam E1 in your carry-on/backpack/briefcase. That’s because no matter where you go—as long as you have a wall—with the ZenBeam E1 you can watch your favorite TV shows, films, workout videos, home movies, video games, and even PowerPoints. The projection ranges from 15″ up to 120″! This could be the ultimate travel gift.
The ZenBeam E1 can display content from mobile devices, computer sticks, media streamers, PCs, and gaming consoles via HDMI/MHL. It has a built-in speaker with professional grade audio by ASUSSonicMaster Audio Technology. There’s a built-in 6000mAh rechargeable battery that delivers up to five hours of projection time, and it even doubles as a power bank for your mobile devices.
It’s ultra-compact, too, at 3.2″ x 1.1″ x 4.3″ and just 0.67 lbs. It’s so small that it can fit in your back pocket (no wonder it’s won all kinds of design awards). It’s currently available for $269 from B&H photo or $328 from Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.