Johnny and I recently worked with Undercover Tourist for a family trip to Disneyland and were impressed. They offer deep discounts on popular attractions and their website offers a host of super helpful tools, from their Crowd Calendar to tons of tips for planning your trip and saving time and money to make your experience more pleasant.
On Friday, March 6, 2020, Undercover Tourist is hosting a 20th anniversary celebration at Universal Orlando Resort and you’re invited! Tickets to this private event are $184.95 (taxes included) and you’ll get the real VIP treatment! But before we get to that, the more important reason to go? Every ticket sold helps local families who have made a positive difference in their community attend this event for free. Plus, the event will also fund ongoing support for local charities via Tourism Cares to help ensure they continue to deliver on their mission to advance the travel industry’s social impact to help people and places thrive.
The cost of your Family Fun Fest ticket will also get you:
- Two park (Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure) private access for one night
- Early entry (5pm-8pm)
- Private access (8pm-12:30am)
- Minimal wait times
- Unlimited food and beverage
- Special event T-shirt and commemorative wristband
- Discounted hotel rates
- Early park entry
- Free meal card
See below for more details and get your tickets here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.