Johnny and I recently worked with Undercover Tourist for a family trip to Disneyland and were impressed. They offer deep discounts on popular attractions and their website offers a host of super helpful tools, from their Crowd Calendar to tons of tips for planning your trip and saving time and money to make your experience more pleasant.
On Friday, March 6, 2020, Undercover Tourist is hosting a 20th anniversary celebration at Universal Orlando Resort and you’re invited! Tickets to this private event are $184.95 (taxes included) and you’ll get the real VIP treatment! But before we get to that, the more important reason to go? Every ticket sold helps local families who have made a positive difference in their community attend this event for free. Plus, the event will also fund ongoing support for local charities via Tourism Cares to help ensure they continue to deliver on their mission to advance the travel industry’s social impact to help people and places thrive.
The cost of your Family Fun Fest ticket will also get you:
- Two park (Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure) private access for one night
- Early entry (5pm-8pm)
- Private access (8pm-12:30am)
- Minimal wait times
- Unlimited food and beverage
- Special event T-shirt and commemorative wristband
- Discounted hotel rates
- Early park entry
- Free meal card
See below for more details and get your tickets here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.