This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Your flight is boarding if you fly United regularly and have been waiting for an excellent time to earn bonus miles. The exciting United Club℠ Infinite Card signup bonus gives you the opportunity to earn 100,000 bonus miles. To earn the 100,000 bonus miles, spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
United Club Infinite Signup Bonus
Eligible new card members for the United Club℠ Infinite Card can earn 100,000 bonus miles. As mentioned above, the spending requirement is making at least $5,000 in purchases during the first 3 months after account opening.
You can be eligible for this bonus if currently don’t have another United Club credit card and haven’t received a signup bonus for any United Club credit card in the past 24 months.
However, the card’s annual fee is $525.
Related: Best United Airlines Credit Cards
Other Ways to Earn United Miles
In addition to the United miles bonus offer, new and existing cardholders also earn miles and United Premier credits through purchases:
- 4x miles per $1 spent on United® purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges
- 2x miles per $1 spent on all other travel
- 2x miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
- 1x mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Additionally, earn 500 Premier Qualifying Points (PQP) per $12,000 you spend in a calendar year (up to 4,000 PQP per year).
Related: The Best Airline Miles Credit Cards
Other Premium Travel Benefits
The United Club℠ Infinite Card several elite travel perks when flying United Airlines:
- United Club lounge membership
- Free first and second checked bags – a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip. Terms Apply.
- 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages, and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Infinite Card
- Premier Access® travel services
- Premier upgrades (MileagePlus Premier members only)
- 10% savings on United Economy Saver Awards
As this is a premium travel credit card, you can also get a few add-on perks that don’t require boarding a United-operated flight:
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee credit
- $70 CLEAR discount and 10,000 bonus miles (on new CLEAR memberships through June 30, 2022)
- Avis Presidents Club status
- IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite status
In conclusion, it’s not every day that you can strive for a credit card signup bonus of 100,000 miles. If you fly United and can use the card’s premium perks, this United Club Infinite signup bonus is worth exploring. Then, you can head to one of the airline’s domestic or international destinations.
100,000 Bonus Miles Offer: United Club℠ Infinite Card
- Chase United Explorer Card Review – Earn Mega United Airlines Miles
- Trip Report: Los Angeles to Honolulu in United Polaris
- United Airlines Introduces New Feature to Help Travelers Skip Long Check-In Lines
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.