This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Your flight is boarding if you fly United regularly and have been waiting for an excellent time to earn bonus miles. The exciting United Club℠ Infinite Card signup bonus gives you the opportunity to earn 80,000 bonus miles. New United Club℠ Infinite Card cardholders can earn 80,000 bonus miles after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
United Club Infinite Signup Bonus
New United Club℠ Infinite Card cardholders can earn 80,000 bonus miles.
You can be eligible for this bonus if you currently don’t have another United Club credit card and haven’t received a signup bonus for any United Club credit card in the past 24 months.
However, the card’s annual fee is $525.
Related: Best United Airlines Credit Cards
Other Ways to Earn United Miles
In addition to the United miles bonus offer, new and existing cardholders also earn miles and United Premier credits through purchases:
- 4x miles per $1 spent on United® purchases including tickets, Economy Plus®, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges
- 2x miles per $1 spent on all other travel
- 2x miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
- 1x mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Additionally, earn 500 Premier Qualifying Points (PQP) per $12,000 you spend in a calendar year (up to 8,000 PQP per year).
Related: The Best Airline Miles Credit Cards
Other Premium Travel Benefits
The United Club℠ Infinite Card offers several elite travel perks when flying United Airlines:
- United Club lounge membership
- Free first and second-checked bags – a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip. Terms Apply.
- 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages, and Wi-Fi onboard United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Infinite Card
- Premier Access® travel services
- Premier upgrades (MileagePlus Premier members only)
- 10% savings on United Economy Saver Awards
As this is a premium travel credit card, you can also get a few add-on perks that don’t require boarding a United-operated flight:
- NEXUS, Global Entry, or TSA PreCheck application fee credit
- $70 CLEAR discount and 10,000 bonus miles (on new CLEAR memberships through June 30, 2022)
- Avis Presidents Club status
- IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite status
In conclusion, it’s not every day that you can strive for one of the best credit card offers. If you fly United and can use the card’s premium perks, this United Club Infinite signup bonus is worth exploring. Then, you can head to one of the airline’s domestic or international destinations.
80,000 Bonus Miles Offer: United Club℠ Infinite Card
- Chase United Explorer Card Review – Earn Mega United Airlines Miles
- Trip Report: Los Angeles to Honolulu in United Polaris
- United Airlines Introduces New Feature to Help Travelers Skip Long Check-In Lines
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.