United Airlines today announced it will launch daily nonstop service between its San Francisco hub and Reagan Washington National Airport, effective May 14, 2012. Westbound service from Reagan Washington National to San Francisco will begin May 15.
With the addition of the new flight, United will serve San Francisco 13 times a day from the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, including United’s hub at Dulles International Airport. This is United’s first flight from Reagan Washington National Airport to San Francisco.
The new flight will depart San Francisco daily at 1:00 p.m. and arrive at Reagan Washington National at 9:17 p.m. The westbound flight will depart Reagan Washington National daily at 8:00 a.m. and arrive in San Francisco at 11:05 a.m.
United will initially operate the new service with Boeing 737-700 aircraft, with a total of 124 seats—12 in United First and 112 in United Economy.
The flight is now available for sale at United.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.