This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
If you want to earn more rewards for streaming services and are beginning to travel a bit more, there’s a card that might be perfect for you. The U.S. Bank Altitude® Connect Visa Signature® Card comes with the ability to earn more points on some of our most common purchases. Additionally, it comes with up to $100 in statement credits for reimbursements for Global Entry® or TSA PreCheck®. Let’s see what else this exciting card has to offer.
U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card
As mentioned above, The U.S. Bank Altitude® Connect Visa Signature® Card earns more rewards for some of our most common purchases.
- 4x points on travel
- 4x points at gas stations
- 2x points at grocery stores and grocery delivery
- 2x points on dining
- And 2x points on streaming services
- 1x point on all other eligible purchases
So if you spent the day running errands and getting gas while listening to Spotify®, picking up groceries, grabbing a bite to eat, then going home to relax with a Netflix binge, you could earn rewards (on eligible purchases) for your day.
And as long as your account is open and in good standing, there’s no need to worry about points expiring.
There is also a nice signup bonus that can be earned with the U.S. Bank Altitude Connect. New cardholders can earn 50,000 bonus points when they spend $3,000 in eligible purchases within the first 120 days of account opening. This bonus is worth $500 towards several redemption options.
This bonus is redeemable towards merchandise, gift cards, cash back, travel, and more.
There is also a $0 introductory annual fee for the first 12 months, then $95. See the U.S. Bank Altitude® Connect Visa Signature® Card Rates & Fees for more info.
Related: Best Credit Card Offers
Additional Perks of the US Bank Altitude Connect
Two additional perks make the U.S. Bank Altitude Connect more enticing than some of the other travel credit cards available.
For one, cardholders can earn an annual $30 credit for streaming service purchases. This includes purchases such as Netflix and Spotify®. That $30 credit is a nice touch, given that cardholders also earn 2x points on streaming services.
Plus, as mentioned above, cardholders can receive up to $100 in statement credits for reimbursement towards their TSA PreCheck® or Global Entry® application fees. This is available once every four years when the PreCheck® or Global Entry® expires.
On top of that, The U.S. Bank Altitude Connect is a Visa Signature card, which comes with its own set of perks. These include (depending on the card):
- Identity theft protection
- Extended warranty
- Auto collision damage waiver
- Travel reimbursements
- Wine and food events
- Savings on select services
These extra protections can come in handy during an emergency.
The annual fee is $0 for the first year, then $95. There are no foreign transaction fees, which makes it an excellent traveling companion when abroad.
And if the cardholder uses the $30 annual streaming credit, they’re essentially reducing the annual fee to $65 (not including the TSA PreCheck® or Global Entry® savings).
The U.S. Bank Altitude® Connect Visa Signature® Card can be a good option if you want to earn more rewards and use the $30 annual streaming credit. However, you will need to have good to excellent credit to get this card. Otherwise, this can be a nice companion.
- The Best Cash Back Credit Card Offers in 2021 (Up to 6% Back)
- Best Travel Credit Cards For Beginners 2021
- The Best Credit Cards for International Travel
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.