I’ve been a member of USA TODAY’s Road Warrior panel for several years. The program connected high-frequency travelers to USA TODAY’s editorial staff, generating sources for news coverage and insight around travel trends. Recently, USA TODAY launched the evolution of this platform. It’s called Embark. Embark invites passionate and experienced travelers to not only collaborate with USA Today’s editorial team, but also weigh-in on new business ventures and topics for world-class travel companies.
If you’re interested in sharing your knowledge and being part of this membership group, just fill out the questionnaire linked below. It will take less than 10 minutes and it’s free. The Embark team will then match you to specific opportunities based on your profile history and interests. As an added bonus, you will earn rewards toward Tango gift cards redeemable at a merchant of your choice. Your travel history can change travel’s future. Join here today.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.