I’ve been a member of USA TODAY’s Road Warrior panel for several years. The program connected high-frequency travelers to USA TODAY’s editorial staff, generating sources for news coverage and insight around travel trends. Recently, USA TODAY launched the evolution of this platform. It’s called Embark. Embark invites passionate and experienced travelers to not only collaborate with USA Today’s editorial team, but also weigh-in on new business ventures and topics for world-class travel companies.
If you’re interested in sharing your knowledge and being part of this membership group, just fill out the questionnaire linked below. It will take less than 10 minutes and it’s free. The Embark team will then match you to specific opportunities based on your profile history and interests. As an added bonus, you will earn rewards toward Tango gift cards redeemable at a merchant of your choice. Your travel history can change travel’s future. Join here today.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.