This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
All Capital One rewards credit cards now have a new feature that makes it easier to make reservations at fine restaurants. The Capital One Dining program curates elite establishments across the United States. Here’s what you should know about the Capital One Dining program.
What is Capital One Dining?
Capital One Dining is a free feature available to every Capital One rewards cardholder such as the Savor, Quicksilver, and Venture card families.
It’s another new initiative from the bank that’s beginning to focus on premium experiences. For example, the institution is offering a premium card, the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card. They also recently launched the Capital One Lounge network too.
There are currently 350 restaurants in 11 U.S. cities that you can book reservations at through this program. It’s possible to enjoy culinary experiences from brunch to a 12-course dinner. You can expect other member-exclusive experiences as the portfolio expands.
This restaurant collection is curated with the help of these popular experts:
- Chef José Andrés
- MICHELIN Guide
- James Beard Foundation
For example, you might be able to dine at Quince in San Francisco, Itamae in Miami, and Cadence in New York City.
Getting reservations at these restaurants by yourself can be challenging if you’re trying to book a table during peak times or on popular days for date nights and gatherings.
Related: Best Capital One Credit Cards
Using Capital One Dining
You can access Capital One Dining with your existing Capital One login details through the Cap One website or mobile app. You only need a Capital One branded credit card to participate.
After accessing your dashboard, you can perform these actions:
- Find restaurants
- Make reservations
- Share your dietary preferences
- List special dates (i.e., birthdays and anniversaries)
This tool can also help you find excellent places to eat when you’re traveling to another city. You won’t be disappointed with these in-app options.
The best rewards credit card programs do an excellent job at balancing rewards and experiences. Capital One Dining can help you create a memorable experience for a date night, reunion, or travel activity.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.