Are you planning a camping trip in your RV? Do you want to find a campground that fits your plans for an outdoor excursion and adventure? At RoverPass, you will have the ability to find the right RV parks and campgrounds throughout the U.S. to fit your needs and your budget.
What is RoverPass?
RoverPass is a campground and RV park reservation website that simplifies your search for an available space for your RV or your tent. The website is free to browse for campers and provides free tools for campground owners or managers who may have specific plans for their location. It simplifies the search for a campground in the United States by providing information about different options available in your location.
Booking a Campground
Deciding to book a campground or a vacancy at an RV park starts with identifying vacancies. At RoverPass, you will know immediately if a vacancy is available when you book a campground. If the campground is not available at the time of your trip, then you can use the website to look for other options in your location.
When you decide to book a campground, you simply click the “Book Now” button. The website works with the campground to determine when it has a vacancy available and confirms your booking. If a vacancy is not available on the day you plan to camp, then you can continue your search for a campground.
Planning your next camping trip starts with clarifying your options and finding the right location. By using RoverPass, you can locate a campground or RV park that fits your budget and is in your location. You can then book the campground by using a simple online system without wasting your time in phone calls or complicated online searches. Use the tools at RoverPass to find the right campground for your upcoming vacation or trip.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.