Do you ever wish you could hit the reset button on a vacation? Maybe you had it all mapped out and it just didn’t go according to the plan? Well, the American Society of Travel Advisors (ASTA) wants to give you (and your friends or family) a vacation do-over!
In a new contest, the ASTA is giving one lucky entrant the chance to win a vacation valued at up to $10,000. And this time, the ASTA will do all the work, as every aspect of the winner’s vacation will be planned by one of ASTA’s expert travel advisors.
How to enter
- Fill out the form on this page by July 19
- Follow TravelSense.org on Instagram or Facebook
- Share the ASTA’s “Vacation Do Over” post on Instagram (post is here on Instagram) or Facebook (post is here on Facebook)
To enter, you must complete the steps above by July 19. The lucky winner will be announced on August 1.
Terms & conditions
Complete terms and conditions are listed on the official contest page.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.