Short bio: Angela Sun is an American journalist, television presenter, sportscaster, and documentary filmmaker.
Hometown: Silicon Valley
Residence: Los Angeles
College major: Sociology
How are you doing with quarantine? See earlier video
When or what will it take to get you to fly again? See this video
How many countries have you been to? 65-70
How many continents have you been to? 6
Earliest travel memory: Going to Hawaii
Favorite American city: Honolulu
Favorite international city: Sydney
Friendliest people in the world: Thailand
Country with the meanest immigration officers: Germany
I have no desire to go to: I want to go everywhere
Favorite U.S. airport: Can’t think of one
Favorite international airport: Singapore Changi
Favorite airport lounge: Star Alliance Lounge in BKK
Sat next to any famous celebs: Sat near Chris Hemsworth
Favorite aircraft type: 787
Drink of choice (in the air and on the ground): Mai Tai to Hawaii and Aperol Spritz
Favorite restaurant: Providence in L.A.
Craziest thing you’ve eaten: Chicken stuffed bugs in L.A.
Favorite hotel: Sofitel in Bora Bora
Favorite island: Aitutaki, Bora Bora, Exuma and Palau
Favorite beach: On Vanuatu
Favorite travel movie: The Holiday & Love Actually
Favorite travel show: Bourdain and Kinga Phillips’ shows
Favorite travel book: Tony Wheeler’s Bad Lands & Confessions of an Economic Hit Man
Worst travel moment: Getting sick twice on the same day in the NRT airport
Most embarrassing travel moment: Having to pee at Angkor Wat
What’s your dream destination? South Africa and Antarctica
Best travel tip: Carryon only!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.