Short bio: Kinga Philipps is a Polish American actress and award winning journalist. She has been a correspondent for a variety of networks including: USA Network, AMC, Food Network, Current TV, Fox Sports, SyFy, National Geographic Channel, Discovery Channel and Travel Channel.
Hometown: Warsaw, Poland and Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Residence: Los Angeles, CA
College: Oklahoma State University
College major: Journalism and minor in anthropology
How are you doing with quarantine? See video
When or what will it take to get you to fly again? everyone wearing masks!
How many countries have you been to? Around 50
How many continents have you been to? 6
Favorite American city: Savannah, Georgia
Friendliest people in the world: Cambodia, Fiji, Canada
Country with the meanest immigration officers: USA
Favorite U.S. airport: Burbank
Favorite international airport: Heathrow
Favorite airport lounge: Lalibela, Ethiopia
Sat next to any famous celebs: Not that I can think of
Drink of choice (in the air and on the ground): Scotch
Favorite restaurant: Eucalipto Restaurant
Craziest thing you’ve eaten: Balut
Favorite hotel: The original Princeville, Kauai
Favorite travel credit card: Capitol One
Favorite island: furthest out of the Yasawas in Fiji, Isla Espiritu Santo
Favorite beach: ALL OF THEM…but Fiji was pretty amazing
Best place for adventure travel: Belize
Most adventurous activity: Free diving
Favorite travel movie: Tracks, Out of Africa
Favorite travel show: Expedition Unknown
Favorite travel book: Bill Bryson Books and Deep Survival
Favorite travel bloggers/newsletters: Justin Walter
Worst travel moment: See video
Most embarrassing travel moment: See video
What’s your dream destination? New Zealand, south island
What’s the most important thing travel has taught you: See video
Best travel tip: Empty everything out of your wallet and photo copy both sides
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.