Name: Steve Perillo
Short Bio: Steve Perillo is the CEO of an international tour company by-day, and a composer by-night. Steve heads-up Perillo Tours, America’s largest travel company to Italy since 1945. He was a lifelong apprentice to the legendary Mario Perillo, Mr. Italy, and represents the 3rd generation of the family business. While specializing in Italy tourism, Perillo also offers vacations to Greece, Hawaii and Costa Rica.
Occupation: Tour operator
Hometown: Pearl River, NY
Residence: Saddle River, NJ
College: Boston University
College major: Music
Website: PerilloTours.com & Steve.com
Facebook: Perillo Tours
How are you doing with quarantine? See video
When or what will it take to get you to fly again? Possibly next week to Chicago
How many countries have you been to? Twenty something
How many continents have you been to? 6
Earliest travel memory: Driving to Indiana at six years old
Favorite American city: Besides NYC, Boston
Favorite international city: Rome
Friendliest people in the world: Ireland
I have no desire to go to: Can’t think of anywhere
Tell me about your travel app: TravelWorldVR.com
Favorite U.S. airport: Don’t have one
Favorite international airport: Don’t have one
Favorite airport lounge: Virgin Atlantic Clubs
Sat next to any famous celebs: Steve Martin
Drink of choice (in the air and on the ground): See video
Favorite restaurant: See video for name but an expensive Italian restaurant in Rome
Craziest thing you’ve eaten: I don’t even know what I ate but it was in Southeast Asia and it was delicious
Favorite travel credit card: American Express company card
Favorite island: St Bart’s
Favorite beach: Ipanema
Favorite travel movie: See video
Favorite travel show: Peter Greenberg’s Royal Tour
Favorite travel book: Gulliver’s Travel
Worst travel moment: Missing my flight in the Bahamas
Most embarrassing travel moment: See video
What’s your dream destination? I want to see more of Africa
What’s the most important thing travel has taught you: See video
Best travel tip: Pack light
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.