Drew Binsky, who’s been to 161 countries himself, recently conducted an interview with a 99-year-old traveler named Vincent Leville, a native of Brooklyn. In the video (above), a still-spry Leville welcomes Drew into his home to share stories from his extensive travels, which have taken him to 60 countries. He talks about having the Mona Lisa to himself in the Louvre, Cuba as his favorite country and what it was like to travel for leisure (and on sailing ships, on which he worked) in the 30s, 40s and 50s.
It’s just five-and-a-half minutes and a nice watch.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.