Here’s one way to breeze through airport security. An anonymous passenger can be seen checking her tickets as she walks through an airport in just a face mask and a thong bikini.
The viral video was posted to Instagram by Humans of Spirit Airlines and has been viewed more than 100,000 times. Their caption reads, “When you have a pool party at noon and a Spirit Airlines flight to catch at 4pm.”
View this post on Instagram
I’m not sure which airport this is but rumors say it’s Miami Airport. If it is MIA, then this woman definitely has thick skin since it’s one of the coldest airports I’ve ever been in. I was told by an airport official years ago that they purposely keep it cold to keep viruses at bay.
However, according to the NY Post, “a spokesman for Spirit Airlines said the viral video is “unverified” and that “This account often falsely attributes photos and videos to Spirit Airlines. The video could have been taken at any time or any place and it has no identifying characteristic of any airline. I checked, and we have no record of this on file.”
I’m surprised there are no other news stories, images or videos of the woman boarding the flight. My guess is that she threw on some clothes after going through security to warm up and to make sure she’s allowed to board the flight. Most gate agents and flight attendants wouldn’t allow a passenger to board this way.
Dress Codes on Major US Airlines
Of course, most airlines have a dress code; you can find them in the contract of carriage, which you agree to every time you purchase a flight. Here are the contracts of carriage for the major US airlines:
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.