Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) just created a fantastic ad that reminds me of the opening sequence of the movie Love Actually. SAS asks, “Have you ever stopped and observed the beauty of the arrival hall? Going places takes us places.”
I observe the happenings of the airport arrivals hall all the time—especially when I’m waiting for someone—so this ad really resonated with me, as I think it will with most travelers. As Skift says, the ad “certainly pushes all the right emotional buttons, without ever showing anything about the airline, a feat in itself. The new ad ‘The Arrivals’ captures the moment of arrivals at airports, in the case the arrival halls at Kastrup International Airport in Copenhagen.”
The ad is part of SAS’s “We Are Travelers” campaign, which centers around how travel changes people.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.