It’s Thanksgiving this week in the USA, and that means many families will be reuniting. In that spirit…
British Airways’s (BA) #BAmagic series is all about helping people connect over great distances. The airline asks customers to submit stories in the hopes that they’ll be picked to receive some #BAmagic, and recently, one UK couple and their story were selected. In short, a family emergency meant married Hayley would have to move back to Australia to help her ailing parents, which meant that she and wife Lisa would have to live on opposite sides of the world. When British Airways heard about the story, it stepped in to reunite them with a trip of the lifetime. I wish more airlines would do this, especially when they know there will be empty seats on their flights.
See how British Airways reunites the couple in the video above.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.