It’s Thanksgiving this week in the USA, and that means many families will be reuniting. In that spirit…
British Airways’s (BA) #BAmagic series is all about helping people connect over great distances. The airline asks customers to submit stories in the hopes that they’ll be picked to receive some #BAmagic, and recently, one UK couple and their story were selected. In short, a family emergency meant married Hayley would have to move back to Australia to help her ailing parents, which meant that she and wife Lisa would have to live on opposite sides of the world. When British Airways heard about the story, it stepped in to reunite them with a trip of the lifetime. I wish more airlines would do this, especially when they know there will be empty seats on their flights.
See how British Airways reunites the couple in the video above.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.