This is the first part in Kelley Ferro’s three-part video series on Chile in tandem with Rebecca Rhyan.
Rebecca Rhyan knows all too well the challenges of visiting Chile, and after traveling there three times and planning many trips, she knows how to master them. Rebecca is the Senior Destination Specialist for luxury operator Cox & Kings, The Americas, so she’s one of the best people to talk to if you want to make the most of your time visiting this country.
My team sent her down to Chile with a camera crew to show us some Chilean cultural highlights, from colorful Valparaiso to historic Santiago to the pastoral Chiloe Island. You can view the first episode of the
eye-opening series, brought to you by the United States Tour Operators Association, right here.
In part two: Adventure.
For more on Chile with Cox & Kings, check out their itineraries here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.