This is the second part in Kelley Ferro’s three-part video series on Chile in tandem with Rebecca Rhyan. Part one is here.
As a country that hugs much of the South American coastline, Chile has so much diversity in landscape. You really can choose your own adventure as there are so many option in each area of the country. In this case, it may be useful to seek out a tour operator, such as USTOA-member Cox & Kings, who send out experts to scout, review and craft the best itineraries. In this video, Rebecca Rhyan checks out some outdoor activities in a variety of locales.
She hikes through the temperate rainforests, kayaks around Chiloé Island and horseback rides with a gaucho, with transportation organized between each one.
In part three: Food & wine.
For more on Chile with Cox & Kings, check out their itineraries here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.