This is the second part in Kelley Ferro’s three-part video series on Chile in tandem with Rebecca Rhyan. Part one is here.
As a country that hugs much of the South American coastline, Chile has so much diversity in landscape. You really can choose your own adventure as there are so many option in each area of the country. In this case, it may be useful to seek out a tour operator, such as USTOA-member Cox & Kings, who send out experts to scout, review and craft the best itineraries. In this video, Rebecca Rhyan checks out some outdoor activities in a variety of locales.
She hikes through the temperate rainforests, kayaks around Chiloé Island and horseback rides with a gaucho, with transportation organized between each one.
In part three: Food & wine.
For more on Chile with Cox & Kings, check out their itineraries here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.