Last week in Polignano a Mare, Italy, the cliff diving championships of the world (aka the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series) took place. I didn’t know the event existed until I saw a tweet from Red Bull about it, but after seeing these quick one-minute clips, I’m sufficiently interested. It looks insane, and like one big party for the 70,000 onlookers, many of them watching from inner tubes in the water.
Below are the winning dives, from England’s Gary Hunt and Australia’s Rhiannan Iffland. Both took home trophies.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.