This is the third post in new video contributor Kelley Ferro’s five-part video series on China, the first of many series covering destinations across the globe. The first part is here, the second part is here, the third part is here, and the fifth part is here.
Some speak of China’s food with fear and others while drooling, but after having been myself, I side with the latter. The food surely was foreign but it also made each dining experience exciting! I sampled street food at the markets of Shanghai, tucked into homemade noodles in Xi’an and I was able to partake in the legendary Peking Duck in Beijing (make a reservation at Da Dong).
China has a passion for food that’s similar to my own. Some of my favorite moments from my trip were tasting exotic delights offered on sticks from the street stalls. I’m not going to lie: As you’ll see in this video, there were certain bites that I just couldn’t bring myself to stomach.
Watch the video above, and see below for more!
In Part 5: Top Spots in Modern China.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.