This is the second post in video contributor Kelley Ferro’s two-part video series on Cuba. The first part is available here.
Havana is brimming with artists, so it’s no wonder that there’s art everywhere you turn. From painted public murals, to workshop galleries where you can see the artist’s work, to live jazz on the street—art is the pulse of the city. My 48-hour trip allowed me to dive right into the Cuban rhythm as our local guides introduced us to both historical architecture and modern artist collectives around the city. My group was even welcomed in the home of a famous young artist who shed light not only on the art scene in Cuba but on what it’s like to be a young person in Cuba right now.
In part 1: Local Life in Cuba.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.