This is the first post in video contributor Kelley Ferro’s five-part video series on Thailand.
I’ve stayed at almost 1000 hotels, and I’ve loved many of them. However, there are only a handful that have changed my perspective and will stay with me forever. The Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle is one of them. There’s so much I can rave about: the luxury stilted tents, the interaction with elephants, the sublime food, the jaw-dropping views, the attentive service…but I’m going to let the video show more than I can say.
In part 2: Elephant riding and conservation in Thailand.
For more on the Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle, visit fourseasons.com/goldentriangle.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.