This is the first post in video contributor Kelley Ferro’s five-part video series on Thailand.
I’ve stayed at almost 1000 hotels, and I’ve loved many of them. However, there are only a handful that have changed my perspective and will stay with me forever. The Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle is one of them. There’s so much I can rave about: the luxury stilted tents, the interaction with elephants, the sublime food, the jaw-dropping views, the attentive service…but I’m going to let the video show more than I can say.
In part 2: Elephant riding and conservation in Thailand.
For more on the Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle, visit fourseasons.com/goldentriangle.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.