This is the second post in video contributor Kelley Ferro’s five-part video series on Thailand. Part one is here.
One of the perks of the Four Seasons Golden Triangle is that all guests are invited to participate in a half-day mahout training. Mahouts are the elephant trainers and caretakers. On property, there are four elephants rescued out of horrible living conditions and now given the chance at a more peaceful, healthy life. Each mahout cares for one elephant and they form a special bond and way of communication. I was beyond excited to get to spend the day with an elephant, learning about my particular girl’s past, how to interact with her and eventually how to ride her, which was mostly just hanging on as she ambled through the forest. This was an eye-opening experience and I’ll never forget the surprise at the end (watch the video to see what it was)!
For more on the Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle, visit fourseasons.com/goldentriangle.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.