This is the first post in video contributor Kelley Ferro’s three-part video series on the Philippines.
The Philippines are known for stunning beaches, breathtaking views and crystal-clear water. But did you realize that it has a thriving culinary scene? Starting from the locally grown fruits and vegetables, not to mention the fruits of the sea, the Philippines offers travelers everything from high-end gourmet to savory street food.
Louise, the Modern Day Explorer from Abercrombie & Kent, makes sure travelers get to taste the best of this island nation. Follow her journey through the Philippines to determine what foodie experiences go on the itinerary for this premier tour operator.
In part 2, next Monday: The natural wonders of the Philippines.
For more on the Philippines with Abercrombie & Kent, visit abercrombiekent.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.