I think we can agree that most everyone wants to learn how to travel lighter, since it’s cheaper, quicker and a lot easier when you do. Well, one of my followers on Twitter last week shared the below video with me on how to fold clothes like a pro. I have to say that it’s beyond impressive—so impressive that it could change the way you travel.
Travel light with awesome folding techniques pic.twitter.com/tE1zhMSL4t
— Vala Afshar (@ValaAfshar) October 20, 2018
The one-minute-and-31-second video doesn’t have any narration, just some bland elevator music, so you can watch it without sound.
What do you think? Will you try some of these folding techniques?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.