The new video from the Pittsburgh tourism department (VisitPITTSBURGH) is getting great reviews, and for good reason. The video is part of the “Pull Up A Chair, You Are Welcomed Here” campaign and promotes the city as welcoming of all people.
“At VisitPITTSBURGH, we have the reputation of producing very successful tourism, meetings and sports development videos and marketing campaigns,” said Tom Loftus, chief marketing officer for VisitPITTSBURGH. “This time, we want to focus on the welcoming spirit of our city and our residents by encapsulating moments that will encourage people to visit our great city and inspire Pittsburghers across the world to share the message.”
It’s a great message, don’t you think?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.