The popular YouTube vlogger Casey Neistat just did a review of a Qatar Airways A350 in business class (above). He did a nice job, but I’m kind of kicking myself since I flew on this plane two years ago from Frankfurt to Doha in business and should’ve done a review (not sure what I was thinking).
Some people don’t like Casey’s style (see another of his videos here), but I find him entertaining—plus he grew up in Connecticut like I did so I’m kind of biased.
The video of his New York (JFK)-to-Doha (DOH) flight is five-minutes long. I agree 100% with his verdict (two thumbs up). When Natalie and I flew on the plane, it instantly became one of my favorites and the six-hour flight went by too fast.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.