I’m starting to focus more of my time on my YouTube channel so this week, I’m launching some new content that I hope you like. To kick things off, I interviewed Josh Gates, host of Expedition Unknown on Discovery Channel. Josh is also launching a new virtual talk show called Josh Gates Tonight tomorrow night (Wednesday, April 22 at 8pm). While in quarantine, he’ll be interviewing a host of interesting guests including Joel McHale, Jonathan Scott and Drew Scott so be sure to check it out.
Josh and I have been friends for years and he’s one of my favorite frequent travelers to talk to. He’s got some wild stories to share and always tells them with a healthy helping of humor. Seriously, he’s a really funny guy. That’s why I was so excited to have him as my first guest on my new YouTube series called ’39 Questions’. In this series, I’ll be talking to travelers about their travel style, favorite destinations, best travel memories, most embarrassing travel stories and lots more.
So, without further ado … here’s my first video (below) with Josh. In it, we talk about quarantine life, the future of travel and of course, about Josh’s new show. If you like it, please subscribe to my channel as I’ll be sharing lots more great videos including interviews with famous travelers and travel tips and tricks to help you travel better.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.