I’m starting to focus more of my time on my YouTube channel so this week, I’m launching some new content that I hope you like. To kick things off, I interviewed Josh Gates, host of Expedition Unknown on Discovery Channel. Josh is also launching a new virtual talk show called Josh Gates Tonight tomorrow night (Wednesday, April 22 at 8pm). While in quarantine, he’ll be interviewing a host of interesting guests including Joel McHale, Jonathan Scott and Drew Scott so be sure to check it out.
Josh and I have been friends for years and he’s one of my favorite frequent travelers to talk to. He’s got some wild stories to share and always tells them with a healthy helping of humor. Seriously, he’s a really funny guy. That’s why I was so excited to have him as my first guest on my new YouTube series called ’39 Questions’. In this series, I’ll be talking to travelers about their travel style, favorite destinations, best travel memories, most embarrassing travel stories and lots more.
So, without further ado … here’s my first video (below) with Josh. In it, we talk about quarantine life, the future of travel and of course, about Josh’s new show. If you like it, please subscribe to my channel as I’ll be sharing lots more great videos including interviews with famous travelers and travel tips and tricks to help you travel better.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.