On December 23, American Airlines passenger Ekaterina Irko filmed a Toronto Pearson International Airport ramp agent dancing while guiding her plane around the tarmac. The video, via her Instagram post, is below:
The agent, 28-year-old Jahmaul Allen, was interviewed after the video went viral, saying, “Honestly, I just love what I do…I would say I do it every now and then, whenever I feel like the mood to dance and whenever I want to make someone happy on the plane.” According to BlogTo, “To those concerned about him distracting the pilots or otherwise not fulfilling his responsibilities, Allen assures that he takes his job seriously—albeit with a more positive attitude than most.”
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.