If you fly Southwest Airlines, you know there’s a lot more to love than just the bags-fly-free policy. I’ve been on countless Southwest flights where the flight attendants have given funny announcements.
However, none have been as amazing as Friday’s landing announcement in Chicago. That’s where Southwest flight attendant Zach Haumesser impersonated almost a dozen characters from the classic Warner Bros. cartoon series Looney Tunes. He begins with Elmer Fudd and goes on to do impressions of Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Yosemite Sam, Porky Pig, Sylvester the Cat, Tweety Bird, Pepe Le Pew, and the Tasmanian Devil. Zach—who no doubt will be on the Ellen by the end of the week—has his co-worker (and Southwest flight attendant) Jordy Elizabeth to thank as she captured the video and uploaded it to Facebook, where it has over two million views.
H/t to NBC Los Angeles.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.