If you fly Southwest Airlines, you know there’s a lot more to love than just the bags-fly-free policy. I’ve been on countless Southwest flights where the flight attendants have given funny announcements.
However, none have been as amazing as Friday’s landing announcement in Chicago. That’s where Southwest flight attendant Zach Haumesser impersonated almost a dozen characters from the classic Warner Bros. cartoon series Looney Tunes. He begins with Elmer Fudd and goes on to do impressions of Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Yosemite Sam, Porky Pig, Sylvester the Cat, Tweety Bird, Pepe Le Pew, and the Tasmanian Devil. Zach—who no doubt will be on the Ellen by the end of the week—has his co-worker (and Southwest flight attendant) Jordy Elizabeth to thank as she captured the video and uploaded it to Facebook, where it has over two million views.
H/t to NBC Los Angeles.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.