I was a huge Steve Irwin fan and was deeply saddened when the conservationist and TV personality died in 2006 after being struck by a stingray barb off the coast in Australia (I actually swam in the same waters a few months prior). So I was thrilled to see that Steve Irwin’s son, Robert Irwin, has followed in his father’s footsteps.
Last Friday, the 13-year-old made an appearance on The Tonight Show and he’s almost a spitting image of his father. Not only does he look like his dad but he also has his endless enthusiasm. Robert led the segment like a boss, bringing out animals and mammals for Jimmy to touch and the world to learn about. The screaming armadillo was my favorite. I’m sure you will be as impressed with this kid as his father is smiling down from heaven as a proud father can be.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.