I was a huge Steve Irwin fan and was deeply saddened when the conservationist and TV personality died in 2006 after being struck by a stingray barb off the coast in Australia (I actually swam in the same waters a few months prior). So I was thrilled to see that Steve Irwin’s son, Robert Irwin, has followed in his father’s footsteps.
Last Friday, the 13-year-old made an appearance on The Tonight Show and he’s almost a spitting image of his father. Not only does he look like his dad but he also has his endless enthusiasm. Robert led the segment like a boss, bringing out animals and mammals for Jimmy to touch and the world to learn about. The screaming armadillo was my favorite. I’m sure you will be as impressed with this kid as his father is smiling down from heaven as a proud father can be.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.