When you know you’ll be staying at the most exclusive hotel on the one of the world’s finest beaches, you can be pretty sure you’re going to have a great vacation. That’s what keeps bringing me back to one of my favorite places, the Caribbean Club hotel on Grand Cayman. Not only is the Caribbean Club a beautiful and luxurious hotel in its own right, but it also sits on beautiful Seven Mile Beach, known as one of the world’s top beaches and widely regarded as the best beach in the Caribbean. If a white sand beach, crystal turquoise waters and spacious luxury accommodations with a stunning array of conveniences and attentive service are your idea of paradise, the Caribbean Club will surely meet your expectations for a memorable vacation.
The Caribbean Club is a boutique suites hotel with only 37 suites ranging from one to three bedrooms. All include large living areas with spacious balconies and stunning views of the ocean, the beach and a beautiful infinity edge pool and patio area—steps from the white sand and flanked by tall palm trees. Within each suite, tasteful and comfortable furnishings, a large modern kitchen with full-sized stainless steel appliances and ample counter space, and elegant and comfortable bedrooms with large en suite bathrooms provide a special home-away-from-home ambiance that encourages family and friends to enjoy time together. Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors let in plenty of light and provide stunning views as well as access to a large private balcony furnished with lounge chairs and a full-size dining table.
I love the relaxed atmosphere at the Caribbean Club.
Although the resort is known as the most exclusive in the Caymans, it’s a place to relax, play and enjoy. The services include everything you would expect from a luxury property including a concierge, full service on the private beach, room service, maid and turn-down service, and grocery shopping to stock your kitchen with everything you need to entertain your family and friends during your stay. Be sure to visit Luca, the hotel’s wonderful restaurant, for a meal to remember.
The variety of activities to enjoy on Grand Cayman Island make this a great destination for all types of travelers. While sailing, diving, shopping, and a wide array of water sports are on the menu, it’s always nice to get a taste of the local flavor. In my case, that meant visiting the distillery where they make Seven Fathoms rum, a traditional West Indian rum that, unlike any other, is aged in casks stored 42 feet under the ocean off the Cayman coast. There truly is something for everyone in this tropical paradise!
For more on the Caribbean Club, visit caribclub.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.