PBS recently aired a 53-minute documentary (above) on the “Ultimate Cruise Ship.” The whole show is online with limited commercials but if for some reason you can’t view it (maybe if you’re outside of the USA), you can buy the DVD on Amazon for $17.99.
“Ultimate Cruise Ship” is about Regent Seven Seas Cruises‘ Seven Seas Explorer, a 54,000-gross-ton ship that stretches over two football fields from start to finish. It took three years to design and 18 months to build. The Seven Seas Explorer is no ordinary boat as it’s decked out with the finest gold, marble and crystal and designed to offer guests the roomiest accommodations of any commercial cruise ship. But engineering opulence is no easy feat. NOVA follows a pioneering team of Italian ship builders as they embark on what is advertised to be a milestone in maritime engineering.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.