PBS recently aired a 53-minute documentary (above) on the “Ultimate Cruise Ship.” The whole show is online with limited commercials but if for some reason you can’t view it (maybe if you’re outside of the USA), you can buy the DVD on Amazon for $17.99.
“Ultimate Cruise Ship” is about Regent Seven Seas Cruises‘ Seven Seas Explorer, a 54,000-gross-ton ship that stretches over two football fields from start to finish. It took three years to design and 18 months to build. The Seven Seas Explorer is no ordinary boat as it’s decked out with the finest gold, marble and crystal and designed to offer guests the roomiest accommodations of any commercial cruise ship. But engineering opulence is no easy feat. NOVA follows a pioneering team of Italian ship builders as they embark on what is advertised to be a milestone in maritime engineering.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.