Filmmaker Anthony Cortese created an epic time-lapse journey (above) through the magic of Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Cortese features Disney’s four theme parks in showing some of the beautiful and epic scenes that make Disney the happiest place on earth. You’ll want to spend the six minutes watching this no matter whether you’ve never been to Disney World or you’re an annual pass holder. It’s really something special.
- How to Spend One Day at Disneyland
- What’s the Best Time to Visit Disney World?
- Travel Books of the Week: The Best Disney World Guidebooks
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.