Planning on visiting any of the U.S. National Parks in 2022? Or simply looking for a good, cheap adventure? Then take note of the five days in 2022 on which all National Park Service sites that charge an entrance fee will offer free admission to everyone. These dates are also good to know if you want to avoid the crowds.
As you probably know many of the 400+ National Parks and National Park Service sites already don’t charge a fee, so they’re pretty much all of them will be free to visit. Here are all five of the days you can visit National Parks for free in 2022, plus more information, straight from the National Park Service:
- January 17: Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- April 16: First day of National Park Week
- August 4: Anniversary of the Great American Outdoors Act
- September 25: National Public Lands Day
- November 11: Veterans Day
Mark the above on your calendars and see more info here.
More on the U.S. National Parks
- Travel Book of the Week: “National Geographic Atlas of the National Parks” by Jon Waterman
- Travel Book of the Week: “National Geographic Guide to National Parks of the United States, 8th Edition”
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.