A cool little gadget showed up in my mailbox this week called spAIR Tray. I don’t think it’s FAA-compliant but I’ve read that flight attendants allow it on their planes. It’s a clever idea for window seat passengers looking for more space.
What I like about the spAIR Tray is that it’s much more sanitary than the seatback pocket. It’s supposedly easy to install and remove: You just slide it into the window shade track. The shelf is designed for drinks and snacks and fits easily into a carry-on. It’s available for $19.95 on Amazon and has five stars.
Have you tried a spAIR Tray? What do you think? I probably won’t use mine since I’m an aisle guy but I will see if one of my friends wants it.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.