Last week’s Weather Puppy app was so popular that I had multiple readers inform me that there’s one for kittens, too! I grew up with both cats and dogs and I don’t want to seem biased—so here’s a weather app for the cat-lovers out there: Weather Kitty.
Like Weather Puppy, Weather Kitty is free for iOS and Android. It displays a customizable rotations of 660+ images of kittens with comprehensive weather data. Specifically, it shows: wind speed, humidity, UV Index, visibility, how much rain to expect in the next hour, the 10-day forecast, the hourly forecast, when the sun and moon rise and set, and more.
Weather Puppy or Weather Kitty: Which one are you partial to?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.