Have you always wanted to fly on a private jet but couldn’t because of the price? BlackJet is a new service where customers can book a seat on a private plane for much less. For example, a coast-to-coast flights normally costs about $20,000 but with BlackJet you can book a seat on the plane for $3,500. The founders got investment cash from Ashton Kutcher, Jay-Z and Will Smith, so they are doing something right. Currently, they provide service to and from SF, NY, LA, LV, FL, CHI, DC, BOS, DAL and SEA. There’s a $2,500 annual fee but it’s deferred until you book your first flight. To gain access to the site use membership code “LSNEWSVIP“.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.