Here’s a new and unique website if I’ve ever seen one. Flightfox is a platform for crowd-sourced (or human-powered) flight search. They describe crowd-sourcing as the act of multiple people helping you to do something. That means multiple flight experts search for your flights by hand but they won’t do it for free so you need to start a contest (commit a finder’s fee) and then their flight experts respond with the best flights they can find.
Of course, you can search for flights for free on other sites but what’s useful about FlightFox is that they are like me and claim to know some of the tricks to get cheaper flights and to figure out which one is best for you. It costs $29 to start a contest.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.