This is my new favorite app. Last week my cousin offered to give me a ride to the airport and when I texted him to see how far away he was from my house, he sent me a link. Since it was so slow to open up on my Blackberry, I forwarded it to my laptop and there it was…a Google Map with his exact location and the speed at which he was traveling. I thought, “what a perfect app for travelers to know where their ride is!” Glympse’s tag line says it all—“Share your where”—and you can apply all kinds of privacy settings so only the person(s) you want to know where you are can see your location. And the best part? It’s free. Don’t you wish all car/busses/trains/planes supplied this? No more “I’ll be there in five minutes” lies.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.