Ever since United and Continental merged their computers the hold times at reservations have been horrific. So if you are tired of waiting on hold for them, other airlines or any company for that matter give lucyphone.com a shot. It’s an ingenious FREE service. All you do is log on to their website, type in the number or the name of the company and the number magically appears, then the phone number where you can be reached by Lucy , they then set up the call, and will call you back when a human answers.
* Bonus Website of Week: Airplane Art Quiz
Can You Identify That Airline’s Livery? The Huffington Post created a really fun airline quiz made up of 11 multiple choice questions. They start timing you right after you answer the first one. I went 10 out of 11 in 1:06 (the last one stumped me). Can you top it?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.