On Sunday, I spoke at Jetset Social in downtown Los Angeles. I was first taken back at how amazing a job the JetsetExtra.com crew did and then secondly how many of the panelists and audience members had never heard of . It’s one of the newest and most popular social networks that’s driving a ton of traffic to travel websites. Here are some helpful links that will get you pinning within minutes.
- How to use Pinterest’s pinboard for the Web
- Using Pinterest for Travel Inspiration
- Pinterest for Travel
- 10 Folks You Should Be Following On Pinterest
- Want to Know How Influential You are on Pinterest?
- 250+ Brands on Pinterest
- Johnny Jet’s Pinterest page
- You can see who is pinning photos from your site with this link (just change the user name)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.