On Sunday, I spoke at Jetset Social in downtown Los Angeles. I was first taken back at how amazing a job the JetsetExtra.com crew did and then secondly how many of the panelists and audience members had never heard of . It’s one of the newest and most popular social networks that’s driving a ton of traffic to travel websites. Here are some helpful links that will get you pinning within minutes.
- How to use Pinterest’s pinboard for the Web
- Using Pinterest for Travel Inspiration
- Pinterest for Travel
- 10 Folks You Should Be Following On Pinterest
- Want to Know How Influential You are on Pinterest?
- 250+ Brands on Pinterest
- Johnny Jet’s Pinterest page
- You can see who is pinning photos from your site with this link (just change the user name)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.