Similar to the way Pinterest works, this new online tool allows travelers to “pin” and see flights they’ve found across the web in one spot and share them publicly or privately. It automatically updates real time prices and availability no matter what site the flight was found on. Anyone you’ve shared a Pintrips board with can add their own pinned flights to the same board and make comments right on the board for easy communication between work colleagues or travel companions. Pinning capability is currently available on these search sites: Google, Expedia, Kayak and Orbitz as well as on these airline websites: American, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, United, US Air and Virgin America.
The bad news is that it takes some time to set up your free account; but I still prefer using our JohnnyJet.com search engine.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.