Everyone wants to save money when they travel—including me! If you plan on traveling to a U.S. city and doing a lot of sightseeing (alone or with the family), then you should seriously consider getting a Smart Destinations Go Card, because it’ll save you up to 55% on top attractions. For example, those traveling to Chicago get 55% off admission at 25 Chicago attractions and get to skip the ticket lines at many of them.
The same goes for San Diego: 55% off at 47 attractions (including SeaWorld!)
The list goes on and on but here’s a quick roundup:
New York City: 45% off admission to 54 attractions (it’s also valid for 30 days and available for instant delivery on your mobile device!)
Los Angeles: 55% off admission to 39 attractions (including Universal Studios!)
Boston: 55% off admission to 53 attractions (including Boston Duck Tours but sadly not Fenway Park)
Oahu: 55% off admission to 36 attractions
San Francisco: 55% off admission to 31 attractions
Miami: 55% off admission to 35 attractions
Orlando: 55% off admission to 46 attractions (including SeaWorld and Legoland Florida!)
There’s also a generic all-cities pass for those planning on doing a serious road trip.
Have you used a Go Card in the past? What do you think about Go Cards? If you’re only planning on going to one or two attractions it’s not worth getting one, but it seems like a great deal for those that want to see it all.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.