Just launched today, Want Me Get Me is a free members-only hotel booking site that aims to give travelers exclusive access to perks and amenities usually reserved for celebrities, rock stars, and platinum rewards status priority guests at the world’s best hotels.
For the first time, travelers pay standard hotel room rates and get to stay as VIPs — guaranteed — at a curated selection of hand-picked luxury and boutique hotels that compete for customers with a variety of complimentary perks in exchange for their booking.
Want Me Get Me has secured agreements with more than 200 boutique and luxury hotels including properties from Ace Hotel, Montage Hotels & Resorts, Morgans Hotel Group, Oberoi Hotels & Resorts, Orient-Express Hotels, The Peninsula Hotels, Raffles Hotels and Resorts, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, and Trump Hotel Collection.
To join, travelers simply sign in to Want Me Get Me (www.wantmegetme.com) using Facebook Connect or a personal email to set up an account. From there, you can choose your city and travel dates, and request amenities. Members can personalize their booking experience by filtering hotels based on their amenity preference. All members signed in via Facebook Connect automatically have their profile photo sent to the hotel for inclusion on the GM’s VIP List and instant recognition upon check-in.
Also, members can discover who within their Facebook friend network has recommended a particular hotel. Recommendations and reviews can also be posted to the member’s Facebook Timeline. Want Me Get Me will soon allow members to share bookings and itineraries, making the travel experience more “social.”
The founders of Want Me Get Me – Tristan Mace, Harrison Hughes, Melanie Brandman, David Morris and Jeffrey Hedge – have all received critical acclaim and recognition for their prior work throughout the luxury travel, digital and social media and technology industries, and the company has attracted notable Silicon Valley, business and travel luminaries to its advisory board.
We’re always keeping our eyes open for new ways to make travel (and the booking of travel) more convenient and more valuable. Give Want Me Get Me a try and let us know what you think! So far, we’re pretty impressed.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.