THIS WEBSITE IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE
January 25, 2012: www.milewise.com
I realize not everyone is savvy when it comes to using their hard earned frequent flier miles and points — after all my own family members have made some crazy mistakes by using way too many instead of buying a ticket. Instead of me having to consult them every time they go to book I can tell them to sign up for MileWise. They track all your rewards in one place, and once it’s time to travel, figures out how you can get the most value. So if you have rewards in multiple programs – frequent flyer miles, credit cards, hotel points input all your info in their website then tell them where you’re going, and they’ll show you all the different ways you can use cash, miles or points to book your flight. They’ll even recommend the best way to pay based on your travel preferences and reward programs. Two thumbs up.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.