THIS WEBSITE IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE
January 25, 2012: www.milewise.com
I realize not everyone is savvy when it comes to using their hard earned frequent flier miles and points — after all my own family members have made some crazy mistakes by using way too many instead of buying a ticket. Instead of me having to consult them every time they go to book I can tell them to sign up for MileWise. They track all your rewards in one place, and once it’s time to travel, figures out how you can get the most value. So if you have rewards in multiple programs – frequent flyer miles, credit cards, hotel points input all your info in their website then tell them where you’re going, and they’ll show you all the different ways you can use cash, miles or points to book your flight. They’ll even recommend the best way to pay based on your travel preferences and reward programs. Two thumbs up.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.