“Hi Johnny, I enjoy listening to you on The Tech Guy. I travel quite frequently and wanted to recommend a great app I use HERE WeGo (I am not associated with them). Besides being a great free navigation app (driving + walking + public transportation) you can download high quality maps of entire countries (for free) so you do not need to use mobile data abroad. This app saved me hundreds of euros by avoiding to rent GPS devices in rental cars. You can also save favorite locations in folders. I use this function to sort out destinations in cities I visit frequently.”
Thanks, Jason, for the recommendation! I just downloaded HERE WeGo for free from the App Store. It has a high rating (four out of five stars).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.